- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil and groundwater testing and evaluation
- Vapor intrusion evaluation
- Cleanup strategy development
- Site remediation
- Agency closure negotiations
Puget Environmental provides assistance to contractors, developers, business and property owners to evaluate and assess soil and groundwater conditions, and respond to requirements of financial institutions and regulatory agencies in support of property transfer and refinance transactions. We provide environmental consulting services to partners all around Seattle and Western Washington.
With 30 Years of experience,
our staff has a broad range of experience managing assessment and cleanup projects at commercial and residential properties throughout the Puget Sound region including service stations, dry cleaners, automotive repair shops, bulk fuel facilities and more.
With the unique presence of an on-site licensed hydrogeologist, all soil and groundwater samples are properly inspected and classified before being submitted to the laboratory for assessment.
- Pre-sale environmental testing and assessment
- Liability transfer and settlement negotiation
- Litigation support